Riester Ri-former® Wall Unit with EliteVue 3.5 V LED Macro otoscope, L3 LED 3.5 V ophthalmoscope, Predictive-temp RPT-100 and Ri-Medic® Automated BPM
Ri-former® LED – the modular diagnostic system by Riester – optimal flexibility for hospitals and medical practices. The diagnostic station modules can be combined individually to suit the requirements and location. Thanks to its innovative design it is variably extendable to the right and the left. The basic ri-former® module is available with one handle and can be supplemented with up to 4 more handle modules. The advantages of the ri-former® system can be seen in its versatile combination of options. With its centralized electrical power supply, the ri-former® offers the reliability required for the hectic day-to-day atmosphere of hospitals and medical practices. This guarantees cost savings and eliminates the need for batteries and rechargeable batteries, which is good for the environment.
This pre-configured offer includes:
- ri-former wall transformer without clock with 2 handles (3.5V/120V)
- EliteVue 3.5 V LED Macro otoscope
- L3 LED 3.5 V ophthalmoscope
- Ri-Medic® Automated BPM
- Predictive probe thermometer (RPT-100) oral/axillary
- pre-drilled wallboard
About Extension module RPT-100 clinical probe thermometer
- Comes with with oral/axillary (blue) probe
- Predictive temperature module (Covidien Filac 3000 technology)
- Oral Quick Mode: +/- 0.3°C / 0.54°F, 3-5 seconds
- Oral Standard Mode: +/- 0.1°C / 0.18°F, 6-10 seconds
- Axillary Accuracy: +/- 0.1°C / 0.18°F, 8-12 seconds
- Direct Mode: +/- 0.1°C / 0.18°F, 60-120 seconds
- Measurement range: 30°C to 43°C (86°F to 109°F)
- Cold Mode for hypothermic patients.
- Icon-based user interface on backlit LCD display.
- Interchangeable isolation chambers with matching probes.
- Auto-On/Auto-off feature.
- Last temperature recall.
About Extension module ri-medic
- One touch automated and manual blood pressure monitor.
- World class, clinical grade technology for fast and reliable readings with full range of blood pressure cuff sizes.
- BP independently validated to British Hypertension Society, ESH and AAMI SP10 specifications for adults and children (from 3 years onwards).
- Manual SphygMode with auto-deflate provides consistent patient BP measurement and allows clinicians to verify automated readings without removing the cuff.
- Designed for durability, comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Fast readings, typically 30 – 40 seconds.
- Storage basket • Optional: Bluetooth® wireless EMR/HER interface with management software (only 510k listed).
Free Ground Shipping on All Orders
Orders will be processed in 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). Orders typically ship out the following business day, however please allow 1-3 business days more for orders that include customized engraving. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for our free shipping offer.
Returns & Exchanges within 90 Days
We like to keep things simple. We give you 90 days to try our products, and if you don't love your MDF Instruments product, simply initiate a return by contacting us here. Stethoscopes with engraving are not eligible for return. More Details
Yes, our Free-Parts-For-Life Program for MDF Instruments Stethoscopes (including eartips) is really free. Free-Parts-For-Life shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase. More Details
MDF Instruments Stethoscope Lifetime Warranty
Our quality and your satisfaction are important to us. Because of our relentless pursuit of quality, we are able to offer unrivaled warranties. Learn More
Free-Parts-For-Life™ and Lifetime Warranty™ shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase.
If you have moved to another address or country other than the original shipping location, we will do our best to send Free-Parts-For-Life™ and Lifetime Warranty™ shipments from a designated distribution center or distributor. We have distribution centers in the USA, European Union, China and Japan. We have official MDF® Instruments distributors in over 80 countries.
For all orders, if shipping country is different than the distribution center of the product, any replacement or parts shipments will be sent within the country of the distribution center. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible to replace any item using a third party shipping company to import into a country that does not have a distribution center containing that item. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible for shipping costs to replace any item in another location or country other than the original location. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible for any cost of shipping or import fees that exceeds the cost of the item.
Call us at +1.818.357.5647 or send us a message here.