Advanced vital signs monitor for pulse oximetry, blood pressure and temperature measurements.
Riester’s RVS-100 is an advanced vital signs monitor which offers pulse oximetry, blood pressure and temperature measurements. The device has ‘Monitor‘, ‘Spot-Check‘ and ‘Triage‘ profile options and a high performance touchscreen.
The RVS-100 can communicate through a wired or wireless connection to the hospital’s EMR, according to the HL7 standard. The highly flexible, modular design offers many configurations and settings to suit the needs of hospitals, clinics and private practices, as well as long-term care settings.
- 3 measurement modes (Monitor, Spot-check, Triage)
- High-sensitivity 8” TFT colour touch screen with self-explanatory user interface and integrated help- function
- Displays SYS, DIA, MAP, Pulse, Temp, Plethysmogram
- Clinical grade NIBP* including averaging mode
- Programmable NIBP averaging mode (2-5 readings)
- Riester, Masimo* or Nellcor* Oximax SpO2
- Predictive Thermometer (Filac 3000)
- Connectivity with the EMR - follows the HL7 standard
- LAN Connectivity as standard
- Programmable alarms (audible, visible) with 3 priority levels
- Supports nurse call RJ11 port
- Available as wall, desk and floor model
- Can be expanded to wall diagnostic station
- Internal memory for 5,000 measurements
- Lithium-ion battery with up to 17 hours ON time
(*includes neonate mode)
- Thermal printer (internal)
- Barcode reader
- Mobile stand including basket for storage (cuffs, sensors, cables)
Accessories supplied with monitor
- NIBP extension tube
- 2 cuffs (adult & adult large incl. connectors)
- SpO2 sensor adult
- SpO2 extension cable
- Oral temperature probe
- Probe cover
Free Ground Shipping on Orders over $49.99
Orders will be processed in 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). Please allow 1-3 business days more for orders that include customized engraving. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for our free shipping offer.
Returns & Exchanges within 90 Days
We like to keep things simple. We give you 90 days to try our products, and if you don't love your MDF Instruments product, simply initiate a return by contacting us here. Stethoscopes with engraving are not eligible for return. More Details
Yes, our Free-Parts-For-Life Program for MDF Instruments Stethoscopes (including eartips) is really free. Free-Parts-For-Life shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase. More Details
MDF Instruments Stethoscope Lifetime Warranty
Our quality and your satisfaction are important to us. Because of our relentless pursuit of quality, we are able to offer unrivaled warranties. Learn More
Free-Parts-For-Life™ and Lifetime Warranty™ shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase. Excludes global shipment programs.
If you have moved to another address or country other than the original shipping location, we will do our best to send Free-Parts-For-Life™ and Lifetime Warranty™ shipments from a designated distribution center or distributor. We have distribution centers in the USA, European Union and China. We have official MDF® Instruments distributors in over 80 countries.
For all orders, if shipping country is different than the distribution center of the product, any replacement or parts shipments will be sent within the country of the distribution center. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible to replace any item using a third party shipping company to import into a country that does not have a distribution center containing that item. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible for shipping costs to replace any item in another location or country other than the original location. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible for any cost of shipping or import fees that exceeds the cost of the item.
Call us at +1.818.357.5647 or send us a message here.