Riester Ri-integral® Fiber-Optic Laryngoscope Set - Miller Baby Blades No. 0, 1 and 2
High performance meets green efficiency
Ri-integral fiber optic laryngoscopes combine outstanding lighting and blade design with LED technology and high quality fiber optics resulting in optimum visibility, simple intubation and reduced maintenance costs.
- Handles available with 3.5 V or 2.5 V LED or xenon lamps for bright, white light
- light performance of LED up to 22,000 Lux
- light performance of Xenon bulb up to 12,000 Lux
- High quality fiber bundles
- Miller stainless F.O. blades with integrated light conductor for simple intubation and easy to clean
- Long service life with autoclaving cycles of 134° C for 5 minutes.
- Special blade design offers excellent visibility of the vocal cords and epiglottis and simplifies insertion of the endotracheal tube
- Includes Miller blades No. 0, 1 and 2.
- Plug-in charger (phone-style) for single C size handle
- All blades are compatible with handles complying with ISO 7376
- CP-RSTR-8070 - Battery handle type C, non-rechargeable - 2.5V Xenon
- CP-RSTR-8073 - Battery handle type C, non-rechargeable - LED 2.5 V
- CP-RSTR-8138 - Battery handle type C, rechargeable + ri-accu® L + ri-charger® L - LED 3.5 V/120 V
MILLER F.O. BLADE
- The flat design of the F.O. blade improves visibility considerably and simplifies intubation.
- Atraumatic blade design.
- Laser welded, corrosion resistant
- With integrated F.O. light conductor. Particularly easy to clean, as there are no external conductors and openings to become contaminated!
- Outstanding light intensity through XL + LED xenon illumination and strong fiber bundles.
- Blade design for simple intubation
Free Ground Shipping on All Orders
Orders will be processed in 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). Orders typically ship out the following business day, however please allow 1-3 business days more for orders that include customized engraving. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for our free shipping offer.
Returns & Exchanges within 90 Days
We like to keep things simple. We give you 90 days to try our products, and if you don't love your MDF Instruments product, simply initiate a return by contacting us here. Stethoscopes with engraving are not eligible for return. More Details
Yes, our Free-Parts-For-Life Program for MDF Instruments Stethoscopes (including eartips) is really free. Free-Parts-For-Life shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase. More Details
MDF Instruments Stethoscope Lifetime Warranty
Our quality and your satisfaction are important to us. Because of our relentless pursuit of quality, we are able to offer unrivaled warranties. Learn More
Free-Parts-For-Life™ and Lifetime Warranty™ shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase.
If you have moved to another address or country other than the original shipping location, we will do our best to send Free-Parts-For-Life™ and Lifetime Warranty™ shipments from a designated distribution center or distributor. We have distribution centers in the USA, European Union, China and Japan. We have official MDF® Instruments distributors in over 80 countries.
For all orders, if shipping country is different than the distribution center of the product, any replacement or parts shipments will be sent within the country of the distribution center. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible to replace any item using a third party shipping company to import into a country that does not have a distribution center containing that item. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible for shipping costs to replace any item in another location or country other than the original location. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible for any cost of shipping or import fees that exceeds the cost of the item.
Call us at +1.818.357.5647 or send us a message here.