Riester Ri-integral® Fiber-Optic Laryngoscope Set - Miller Baby Blades No. 0, 1 and 2
High performance meets green efficiency
Ri-integral fiber optic laryngoscopes combine outstanding lighting and blade design with LED technology and high quality fiber optics resulting in optimum visibility, simple intubation and reduced maintenance costs.
- Handles available with 3.5 V or 2.5 V LED or xenon lamps for bright, white light
- light performance of LED up to 22,000 Lux
- light performance of Xenon bulb up to 12,000 Lux
- High quality fiber bundles
- Miller stainless F.O. blades with integrated light conductor for simple intubation and easy to clean
- Long service life with autoclaving cycles of 134° C for 5 minutes.
- Special blade design offers excellent visibility of the vocal cords and epiglottis and simplifies insertion of the endotracheal tube
- Includes Miller blades No. 0, 1 and 2.
- Plug-in charger (phone-style) for single C size handle
- All blades are compatible with handles complying with ISO 7376
- CP-RSTR-8070 - Battery handle type C, non-rechargeable - 2.5V Xenon
- CP-RSTR-8073 - Battery handle type C, non-rechargeable - LED 2.5 V
- CP-RSTR-8138 - Battery handle type C, rechargeable + ri-accu® L + ri-charger® L - LED 3.5 V/120 V
MILLER F.O. BLADE
- The flat design of the F.O. blade improves visibility considerably and simplifies intubation.
- Atraumatic blade design.
- Laser welded, corrosion resistant
- With integrated F.O. light conductor. Particularly easy to clean, as there are no external conductors and openings to become contaminated!
- Outstanding light intensity through XL + LED xenon illumination and strong fiber bundles.
- Blade design for simple intubation
Free Ground Shipping on All Orders over $99.99
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for our free shipping offer. Please allow 1 to 2 extra days for processing your engraving order.
Returns & Exchanges within 90 Days
We like to keep things simple. We give you 90 days to try our products, and if you don't love your MDF Instruments product, simply initiate a return by contacting us here. Stethoscopes with engraving are not eligible for return. More Details
Yes, our Free-Parts-For-Life Program for MDF Instruments Stethoscopes (including eartips) is really free. Free-Parts-For-Life shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase. More Details
MDF Instruments Stethoscope Lifetime Warranty
Our quality and your satisfaction are important to us. Because of our relentless pursuit of quality, we are able to offer unrivaled warranties. Learn More.
Call us at +1.818.357.5647 or send us a message here