BHS validated blood pressure precision that lasts a lifetime.
Big ben® square – well thought-out options for everyday use. Big ben reflects Riester quality, the highest grade analogue sphygmomanometers for precise blood pressure measurement. Big ben® sphygmomanometers are especially large and sturdy devices designed for intensive use in physicians’ practices and hospitals. That is genuine Riester quality with lifetime calibration for everyday routine.
- Generously dimensioned scale (Ø 147 mm (5.8 in) or 145 mm (5.7 in) and high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability; scale up to 300 mm Hg
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuff.
- Spiral tube can be extended to 3m (118.1 in).
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment.
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system
- No zero-point fixation required
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 3 mm Hg
- BHS validation, see www.bhsoc.org/bp-monitors/bp-monitors/
- Lifetime measuring technology withstands pressures of up to 600 mmHg
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, which is resistant to aging.
- Latex bulb to inflate the cuff
Big ben® Wall model:
- Can be swiveled horizontally 65° to the left and right.
- Glass-fiber reinforced wall bracket for maximum strength (comparable to steel).
- Simple conversion to the rail model.
Big ben® floor design with mobile stand:
- Height adjustable from 70 cm (27.6 in) adjustable to 120 cm (47.2 in)
- Diameter: 53 cm (20.9 in)
- Sturdy mobile base made of fiberglass and chrome plated pole
- Easy to move due to low friction castors
Free Ground Shipping on All Orders
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for our free shipping offer. Please allow 1 to 2 extra days for processing your engraving order.
Returns & Exchanges within 90 Days
We like to keep things simple. We give you 90 days to try our products, and if you don't love your MDF Instruments product, simply initiate a return by contacting us here. Stethoscopes with engraving are not eligible for return. More Details
Yes, our Free-Parts-For-Life Program for MDF Instruments Stethoscopes (including eartips) is really free. Free-Parts-For-Life shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase. More Details
MDF Instruments Stethoscope Lifetime Warranty
Our quality and your satisfaction are important to us. Because of our relentless pursuit of quality, we are able to offer unrivaled warranties. Learn More
Call us at +1.818.357.5647 or send us a message here.