BHS validated blood pressure precision that lasts a lifetime.
Big ben® square – well thought-out options for everyday use. Big ben reflects Riester quality, the highest grade analogue sphygmomanometers for precise blood pressure measurement. Big ben® sphygmomanometers are especially large and sturdy devices designed for intensive use in physicians’ practices and hospitals. That is genuine Riester quality with lifetime calibration for everyday routine.
- Generously dimensioned scale (Ø 147 mm (5.8 in) or 145 mm (5.7 in) and high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability; scale up to 300 mm Hg
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuff.
- Spiral tube can be extended to 3m (118.1 in).
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment.
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system
- No zero-point fixation required
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 3 mm Hg
- BHS validation, see www.bhsoc.org/bp-monitors/bp-monitors/
- Lifetime measuring technology withstands pressures of up to 600 mmHg
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, which is resistant to aging.
- Latex bulb to inflate the cuff
Big ben® Wall model:
- Can be swiveled horizontally 65° to the left and right.
- Glass-fiber reinforced wall bracket for maximum strength (comparable to steel).
- Simple conversion to the rail model.
Big ben® floor design with mobile stand:
- Height adjustable from 70 cm (27.6 in) adjustable to 120 cm (47.2 in)
- Diameter: 53 cm (20.9 in)
- Sturdy mobile base made of fiberglass and chrome plated pole
- Easy to move due to low friction castors
Free Ground Shipping on Orders over $49.99
Orders will be processed in 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). Please allow 1-3 business days more for orders that include customized engraving. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for our free shipping offer.
Returns & Exchanges within 90 Days
We like to keep things simple. We give you 90 days to try our products, and if you don't love your MDF Instruments product, simply initiate a return by contacting us here. Stethoscopes with engraving are not eligible for return. More Details
Yes, our Free-Parts-For-Life Program for MDF Instruments Stethoscopes (including eartips) is really free. Free-Parts-For-Life shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase. More Details
MDF Instruments Stethoscope Lifetime Warranty
Our quality and your satisfaction are important to us. Because of our relentless pursuit of quality, we are able to offer unrivaled warranties. Learn More
Free-Parts-For-Life™ and Lifetime Warranty™ shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase. Excludes global shipment programs.
If you have moved to another address or country other than the original shipping location, we will do our best to send Free-Parts-For-Life™ and Lifetime Warranty™ shipments from a designated distribution center or distributor. We have distribution centers in the USA, European Union and China. We have official MDF® Instruments distributors in over 80 countries.
For all orders, if shipping country is different than the distribution center of the product, any replacement or parts shipments will be sent within the country of the distribution center. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible to replace any item using a third party shipping company to import into a country that does not have a distribution center containing that item. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible for shipping costs to replace any item in another location or country other than the original location. MDF® Instruments will not be responsible for any cost of shipping or import fees that exceeds the cost of the item.
Call us at +1.818.357.5647 or send us a message here.