Riester R1 shock-proof® Mobile Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
RIESTER R1 shock-proof® Mobile Aneroid Sphygmomanometer– the new standard for aneroid blood pressure measurement with patented shock-proof technology.
- Fast, ergonomic inflation due to optimized bulb design with integrated spoon
- Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation
- 5 year warranty on calibration
- Shock-proof up to a falling height of 120 cm (4 ft). Conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers are shock-sensitive and their measurement accuracy may be impaired after an impact or a fall to the floor, so may no longer be used. This results in inaccurate readings or considerable logistic costs.
- Scale: Ø 52 mm (2.0 in) white with blue pointer or black with red fluorescent pointer
- Valve base and air duct with metal precision valve
- Two-component ABS casing
- Metal threaded tube connection at the top of the casing for fast cuff exchange and ergonomic operation
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 2 mmHg
- Extensive selection of various cuff versions and sizes
- Includes Vinyl zippered bag
- Weight: 173 gram (6.1 oz)
- Connection free and single tubed.
Free Ground Shipping on All Orders over $99.99
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for our free shipping offer. Please allow 1 to 2 extra days for processing your engraving order.
Returns & Exchanges within 90 Days
We like to keep things simple. We give you 90 days to try our products, and if you don't love your MDF Instruments product, simply initiate a return by contacting us here. Stethoscopes with engraving are not eligible for return. More Details
Yes, our Free-Parts-For-Life Program for MDF Instruments Stethoscopes (including eartips) is really free. Free-Parts-For-Life shipments will be sent to the shipping address on the original order or location of purchase. More Details
MDF Instruments Stethoscope Lifetime Warranty
Our quality and your satisfaction are important to us. Because of our relentless pursuit of quality, we are able to offer unrivaled warranties. Learn More.
Call us at +1.818.357.5647 or send us a message here